One-day IOP meeting
Complexity and Nonlinear Phenomena in Biological Systems
University of Bath, 20 May 2010
The Nonlinear and Complex Physics Group of the Institute of Physics is pleased to announce a one-day workshop on
Complexity and Nonlinear Phenomena in Biological Systems.
The meeting will be held at the University of Bath on Thursday 20th May 2010.
Membership of the IOP is not required to come to the meeting, and there is no registration fee.
The programme of the event can be found here.
Registration is now closed.
We can be contacted by email: Daphne Klotsa, Tobias Galla.
Unfortunately, we can no longer accept submissions for contributed talks.
Daphne Klotsa (email)
Tobias Galla (email)
- Programme The programme can be found here.
- Participants: A list of participants registered so far can be found here.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of most talks can be found here.
- Venue: The meeting will take place at the University of Bath in room 3 East 2.4 (3E 2.4). Please consult the Campus map, we have highlighted the relevant bus stop and the location of building 3E.
- Directions: Information on travelling to the University of Bath can be found here. A campus map can be found here.
- Bus to University: If you would like to take the bus from Bath Spa railway station, then you might find this map here useful. The relevant bus stop is not directly at the railway station, instead follow the route indicated on the map. The bus stop is right in front of a Starbucks coffee shop. The following bus lines go to the University from this stop: U18 (dark blue buses), 18, 418/9 (orange, or sometimes white buses).
- Lunch: Lunch can be bought from a variety of cafes and restaurants on campus, click here for a more detailed list. These are in the immediate vincinity of the conference venue (<5 minutes on foot), on or near `The Parade'.